Further requirements are:
• Has a pre-defined and concise curriculum that meets the standards of the Tantra Federation
• Teachers in the school are qualified to provide training
• Approach to leaning is consistent and in-depth
Standards of the Registered Tantra School should reflect the above criteria and show how they have implemented the same.
Any school that meets our minimum training requirements can apply to register as a Registered Tantra School.
On registration, students who go ahead and complete their trainings are eligible to register with the Tantra Federation as Registered Tantra Teachers. Note that the Tantra Federation does not certify teachers or accredit schools.
The credentialing system of Tantra Federation is a directory in comparison to other credentialing systems such as accreditations, leisure..etc.
To become a RTS, submit an application with the following information and materials;
1. The name(s) and contact information of the school’s Owner(s)
2. A syllabus of your training that satisfies our Standards at the 200-, 300- or 500-hour level
3. The name(s) of your school’s Lead Trainer(s) – you must have at least one that is currently registered with Tantra Federation as an E-RTT (Experienced Registered Tantra Teacher)
4. The primary location of your school
5. A sample certificate of what your trainees will receive when they complete the training
6. Payment for the applicable fees
Learn more about the application process and apply today!